|Big Trouble in Western China Town|
This Wednesday, April 5th, at 10 PM EST, the 8th season of 'Archer,' also known as 'Archer Dreamland' will premiere with an all new episode on FXX.
Follow the new adventures of Archer going back in time to the 1940s with all new story and shenanigans! As an illustrator working on this season I can't tell you enough how much fun it was to work in this new era.
If you happen to be in the US, you know what to do at 10 PM this Wednesday.
Again this new season of 'Archer' is premiering on FXX, not on FX like previous seasons.
Also be sure to download the ‘Archer, P.I.’ app to your smartphone or tablet device in conjunction to this season as well. I made a previous entry about it here.
Thank you and hope you can catch us on air tomorrow!
I have had several requests from my audience about using my artwork and have come across many situations where my art was use inappropriately without my consent or knowledge.
The following is a guideline on acceptable and unacceptable use of my art. This is only a short list for quick reference and may not cover every situation.
Always Acceptable (no need to ask for permission first, but please always credit where appropriate):
- Sharing on deviantart, tumblr, facebook and twitter. However, PLEASE reblog, tweet, share from my original posts if available instead of making a new post.
- Personal cosplay inspired by my fanart (as long as your creations are for your personal use only and are not part of a personal commercial business or corporate undertaking).
- News/journalist sites and blogs
- Blog avatars and backgrounds
- Personal wallpapers/lock screens for cellphones and tablets.
Ask Permission First (and always credit):
- Social media sites outside deviantart, tumblr, facebook and twitter. Including online galleries, roleplaying blogs (except for avatar use, that is fine, but do not claim my OCs as your character in any roleplaying) and broadcast material like Youtube.
- Requests by a third party for projects/collaborations/edits involving my art
- Print/online publication
- Other personal use/projects
Not Permitted (please don't do this):
- Claiming my work as yours. Anywhere, online and offline. This includes tracing/copying/manipulating/editing my artwork.
- Claiming my OCs as yours, especially for role playing purposes (make your own!)
- Commercial use of my work including but not limited to selling prints/publications, merchandise, subscription/premium content media, compilation CD/DVDs, book covers, etc.
- Posting/sharing with no credit given or credit removed.
- Hiring/paying a third party designer to edit/manipulate my artwork.
- Removing/cropping off my watermarks/signatures
If what you had in mind is not listed above, please don't hesitate to contact me! I can be reached through private message on tumblr, deviantart, and through my email ployramida(at)gmail.com.
It has come to my knowledge that my 1920s TF2 Series has been stolen by unknown parties operating outside the United States and are being sold on mouse pads and phone covers on various internet commerce sites. Please note that these works are STOLEN FROM ME. I have NOT authorized my work to be reproduced for commercial venture, I DO NOT SELL FANART, and I have NO AFFILIATION to the sellers involved in these illegal sales of my work. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE THIEVES/SELLERS. The money you spend on these stolen pieces do not benefit me or the makers/owners of Team Fortress 2, but feeds into the coffers of art thieves. Please be vigilant and responsible buyers when shopping for artwork.
My original posts of this Team Fortress 2 series can be found here:
Known Listings Selling my Stolen Art, DO NOT PURCHASE (I have had little to no luck getting these listings taken down):
***NOT ACCEPTING COMMISSIONS/REQUESTS***
Please note that I am not open for commission/freelance work or requests. This includes personal commissions, publications, etc. Sorry!
All artwork is © to ramida-r unless otherwise stated for certain elements. At this point, my artwork on this site as well as other associated sites (personal website/tumblr) is not for sale and no commercial gain has been made. The work I do here is out of personal leisure and development (non-professional work). Therefore using my artwork for any commercial purpose is strictly forbidden. Please do not use/distribute my artwork for commercial purposes. If you would like to use my artwork for non-commercial reasons, please contact me via email for permission.
Contacting the Artist:
If you have any questions regarding any of my work on this site, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR SEND ME A NOTE ON DA.
My old DA account can be found at YoshiyukiKatana. My old work pre-2012 is housed here. Please note that I no longer update this account.
Old Account (DISUSED ARCHIVE)
Email: ployramida (at) gmail